Do you want to grow your beard faster? Do you want your beard looking healthy, full, thick, soft, and awesome?! Beard fullness and growth rate is largely dependent on genetics, but there are steps you can take to maximize what you have been given to its fullest potential. Below are our 25 tips you can do right now to grow your beard fast and naturally!
- Tip#1 - Don’t Shave! - this could be the most important tip!
- Use an advanced natural beard growth serum.
- Ensure fast growth by keeping your skin clean. Washing one to two times daily.
- Keep your skin properly moisturized. Don’t let your skin dry out or become flaky.
- Get plenty of sleep. 7 to 9 hours is the recommended amount for adults.
- Start exercising. Start lifting weights.
- Maintain a healthy diet with plenty of protein.
- Add supplements that promote healthy beard growth such as B vitamins or biotin.
- Let your beard grow out to your ideal length before trimming.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. The commonly recommended amount is 8 ounces daily.
- Alleviate itchy beards with a beard conditioner.
- Resist the urge to trim your beard if it starts bothering you. You can use wax to keep your beard out of your mouth.
- Promote even hair growth. Get a dedicated beard comb and brush your beard.
- Avoid traditional hair shampoo to cleanse your beard. These products can strip your beard of essential oils for a healthy beard.
- Avoid heavy drinking, smoking, or other habits you know are known to be bad for your health.
- Time is your friend. Be patient. Recommended 4 to 6 weeks to see results. A full beard can take 2 months. Some of the best beards take years to come to fruition.
- Eat more foods that are high in Omega-3. Fish, eggs, oysters, chia seeds, and walnuts are some examples.
- Get your blood flowing. Massage your hair follicles to promote good circulation.
- Stay with natural ingredients for oils and food for your hair growth.
- Find ways to increase your testosterone levels: high-intensity training, Vitamin D, and eliminating sugar are proven ways to do this.
- Reduce stress levels: practice mindfulness, yoga, listen to music, manage your time so you are not overwhelmed, or simply do something you love.
- Eucalyptus has a lot of health benefits. Using it to grow a healthy beard is no exception. Use eucalyptus oil to stimulate your hair follicles.
- Be sure to exfoliate your face. You need to keep hair follicles clear of dirt and grime to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Shaving or trimming your beard does not make your beard grow faster. It is an old misguided myth.
- Keep your beard soft and prevent dandruff by using a natural beard oil.
Be persistent and consistent. Get a friend to join with you on your beard growing adventure or join a community. Doing this will help pick up you for days of when you want to quit.
Now it's your turn. Do you have a tip to share? Leave them in the comments below.